Junior Quantity Surveyor
We are currently seeking a Junior Quantity Surveyor to join our Estimating team at our Head Office in Mullingar.
This role will assist our Estimating Team to produce detailed and competitive tender submissions. This is a great opportunity to build your career with a long-established main contractor and gain experience of multi-million-euro projects.
- Assisting in compiling submissions of inclusions, exclusions, clarifications and program of works.
- Liaising and reporting to senior management in relation to on-going project submissions.
- Researching and sourcing best in class subcontractors /suppliers.
- Evaluating returned quotations from supply chain and liaise with supply chain member to bring quotations in line with the project specification requirements
- Assessing financial /technical/operational risks of project
- Attending Estimating and Site meetings.
You will need
- A degree in Quantity Surveying or similar
- Construction work experience either on site or in a consultancy practice
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Excellent numeracy, verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team but also on own initiative
Location: Mullingar, Co. Westmeath
Job Type: Full time permanent
Bennett (Construction) Ltd is an equal opportunities employer